International Business Language - IBL Code
by Tami Lancut Leibovitz
It is a language based on the review of traditional Western image and custom practices along with understanding the mutual business interests of different countries,
people, and religions.Bridging the gap requires rehearsal in all fields to invite a new thinking in the business culture protocol.
This Language builds its complex set of rules, laws, and skills, from the:
utilization of the potential connection among cultures.
Visibility, developing the mind, creativity,
Nurturing communicative and representative relations, all end in knowing proper etiquette and multicultural customs.
IBLCode meets an era of challenges, initiative, creation, marketing, personal branding, and image management. We offer a language meant to give businesspeople
confidence in their strengths and the comfort ability to express those strengths worldwide. The language fills a basic need to be ready with a wide connection reserve, fast
adaptation ability to different places and situations, and the motivation to grow and succeed.
This global expression develops interpersonal business communication to new levels, and overcomes any cultural difficulties or lack of trust building bridges. Personal
connections, local acquaintances, and mutual values are encouraged creating a connection beyond our appearances, words, and body language. It instantly awakens both
sides to a sense that international connection has an actual future. The language works on human interaction while developing self-awareness, representative, and
environmental awareness without losing personal identity.
IBL Code holds professional knowledge, tools, skills, expertise, customs, and useful advices in all fields of relationship while offering current multicultural business trends.
• First impressions, external appearance, female executives, relocating your family
• Personal networking, self-branding, online networking
• Tools for verbal and non-verbal interpersonal communication, including intensity of voice, facial expressions, and eye contact
• International dress protocol, personal wardrobe, accessories
• Hosting skills, who sits next to whom and why, the party invitation, menu
• Protocol for business meetings, conferences, conventions, management meetings, and conflict resolution
• Effective media communication, creating a charismatic public performance, developing your company’s online image
This is a must-have book for entrepreneurs, investors, executives, and fundraisers, as well as politicians, diplomats, celebrities,
and anyone who wants to understand the inner workings of foreign countries.