Making Connections around the Globe, and Discovering Business Opportunities 24/7
Socializing, making connections, and forming relationships is a natural - even survival – instinct.
Networking is a method in which we create connections and act upon them in a both a social, but mainly a business environment. It starts with an attractive professional image, continues with compelling social interaction – including shaking hands and the exchange of business cards – and finishes with acting upon these newly created relationships in order to fulfill the potential, mutual business opportunity.
In this workshop, some of the topics we will cover include:
- How to deal with roadblocks on the way to a successful business relationship;
- How successful networking begins, first of all, in our head;
- The realization that you are representative of your organization, its brand, and its message;
- What to do during that vital first interaction;
- The art of conversation – small talk, big potential;
- How your body language conveys attention;
- What topics are proper for professional conversation;
- Common errors during conversations, and how to avoid them;
- The art of the compliment;
- The different types of handshakes;
- How to mix and mingle – customary behavior during cocktail parties;
- Proper behavior in conferences;
- Networking through business cards – customs, mannerisms, and “the day after”;
- Online networking – professional interactions through social networks;
- Networking through athletic activities.
The workshop is offered in three different configurations:
- One (1) two-hour personal training session;
- A two-hour lecture aimed at the general public;
- A guided, four-hour session and field simulation – up to 14 participants.
For further inquiries and details, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Tami Lancut Leibovitz