Business Culture and the International Business Language
Empower Your Company
What Creates a Success Story?
What’s the difference between an ordinary company and a success story? What makes a good organization into an excellent organization? Sometimes, the small details – inner-company chemistry, customer treatment, general service and management – are those that make the whole difference.
Tami Lancut Leibovitz hosts different lectures regarding different business cultures and the international business language. These lectures deal with an individual’s role as a businessman, in addition to an array of subjects in regards to service and management cultures as well as international business relationships.
Different workshops are provided, including:
- Image, manners, and business culture around the world;
- Appearance, communication, and the development of professional presence internationally;
- Body behavior as a jumping stone to the development of a professional, trustworthy, and authoritative image;
- Effective media appearances;
- Effective, professional personal presentation;
- Mixing and Mingling around the clock, or – applying the art of networking;
- Proper behavior and etiquette in a social business environment and international events;
- Politeness as a predecessor to customer service – managing the international image of your customer service representatives;
- Effective management of your office, the window to your company;
- Male and female interactions around the workplace;
- Developing effective communications to convey your message;
- Making the most of meetings in order to convey your message;
- Effective behavior in conferences;
- A recipe for success – how to properly conduct yourself in social food gatherings.
The workshops are passed in segments ranging from an hour and a half to three hours.
For further inquiries and details, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Tami Lancut Leibovitz